V Style Orchard Trellis – Welded Pipe
The V Style Welded Pipe System includes a 2-3/8″ drill pipe with stake slots welded onto the pipe, an off-set line stake, cross arm, and an optional hoop.
- Welded pipe base provides a solid foundation for the trellis. No bolting required!
- Growers install the foundational pipe base first. This can be done in the off season when field work is slow.
- Stakes are inserted into the foundational base.
- Significant reduction in time spent on ladders in the field. The installation of this system is done at ground level.
Vertical Orchard Trellis – Welded Pipe
The Vertical Pipe System includes a 2-3/8″ spaded drill pipe, with an off-set line stake welded onto the pipe.
- Labor savings = Allows for ease of installation since both units can be installed at the same time
- Wire slots are set, providing a framework for crews to easily place wires in the appropriate slot location
- Strength and durability of the drill pipe allows for installing and breaking through difficult caliche with ease