Made of strong glass nylon, this light and compact tool allows tensioning of wire/cable through a Gripple joiner on your fencing or trellising application.
The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool not only tensions wire, but regulates the load applied too, delivering consistent results and maximizing the life of your wire.
- Allows tensioning of wire up to 880 lbs with minimal effort due to the 6:1 gear drive mechanism
- Whether tensioning fence wire or trellis wire rope for anchoring systems, The Torq Tensioning Tool will work on all Gripple units up to a 1/4" (6 mm) diameter
- The integral torque gauge controls the load applied to the wire, giving consistent tension every time and optimising the life of the wire
- Measure from 220 lbs to 660 lbs
- Easy to use and lightweight for repetitive tensioning
Whether they’re used to tension trellis wires in vineyards and orchards or to join or repair a fence in a field or along a highway, Gripple makes the finest wire joiners and tensioners on the market today.
The fundamental principle of a Gripple device is simple; there are two channels, each working independently and each with its own locking mechanism. The ‘lock’ is created by the roller, which is free to move in one direction and then grips the wire firmly as it moves back. This concept means that tension can always be applied to a wire.