JSC is the exclusive USA distributor of Eco Trellis
- Click to Download ECO TRELLIS ® Brochure
- Read official Press Release on JSC and Eco Trellis Partnership
ECO TRELLIS ® offers a complete vineyard trellising solution using posts, clips and strainers as relevant to site location. It’s the perfect system for both new vineyard developments and the replacement of damaged wooden posts.
- Patented Clip Range: High-strength nylon clips are subjected to stringent laboratory testing to ensure superior overall quality. Simple to insert by hand, they also work well with automated vine-stripping applications.
- Strainer Systems: ECO TRELLIS ® consists of interchangeable strainer systems. These include Tie-Back Strainers, Conventional Strainers & Box Strainers. For more information click below
- Posts: Made from high-strength galvanised carbon steel coated with a thick layer of zinc, ensuring high durability against corrosion. Fully recyclable, easy installation & Environmentally Friendly.
Due to a shortage of labor and an increase in labor costs, JSC Agricultural Supply recognizes that growers are continually seeking newer, more efficient methods for their vineyard operations in order to maintain productivity. Specifically designed to work with mechanical pruning options, including Klima technology, Eco Trellis offers them a complete vineyard trellising system that uses posts, clips, and strainers appropriate to the site location.
With the exclusive partnership between JSC Agricultural Supply and Eco Trellis, growers both large and small can take advantage of the significant labor-saving opportunities offered by the Klima machine pruning system. Eco Trellis’s suite of products includes the Eco Sleeve, a retrofit component for existing T-post trellises in the USA. This sleeve is designed to make a grower’s current trellis system compatible with the Klima system, which provides quality mechanical pruning at a fraction of the price and effort associated with manual methods.
The ECO TRELLIS ® Advantage
Also ask about